It’s FINALLY starting to feel a little bit more like fall here in Kentucky so I thought I would post my first (of many) fall posts! Hope you enjoy!
I’ve never been one to be super into candles, but I’m going to change that this year. By now you know I am OBSESSED with fall, so I feel like a post on fall candles is very appropriate. I am going to list some candles that I think are necessary for any fall lover and give you the description from Bath & Body Works.. Now I don’t actually own any of these (YET), but I will be making a trip to Bath & Body Works (probably tonight) to give them all a sniff! 😉 & by the way, they have 3 for $10 on their mini candles, so that’s a good way to try a lot of scents for cheap and not waste them! 🙂 They also have a $10 off $30 coupon available online (use code FALLWEEKEND) & in stores so that is an amazing deal! Let me know if you’ve tried any of these scents and what your favorites are! Happy Friday Lovelies! 🙂
1. Leaves–“Celebrate the brilliant colors of autumn with a rich blend of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries.”
2. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin–“A fall harvest favorite inspired by delicious homemade treats–pumpkin pie, vanilla cream and spice.”
3. Pumpkin Caramel Latte–“The season’s best latte, crafted from a rich blend of creamy pumpkin and spiced caramel topped with frothed sweet cream.”
4. Sweater Weather–“Cuddle up with an aromatic blend of eucalyptus, juniper berry and fresh sage that celebrates the arrival of crisp autumn breezes.”
5. Autumn–“Enjoy the essence of the season with dark pomegranate, red delicious apple & juicy fig.”
6. Caramel Pumpkin Swirl–“The best of fall, captured in sweet, smooth caramel swirled with fresh pumpkin.”
7. Spiced Pumpkin Cider–“Warm up with the ultimate autumn treat of pumpkin-apple cider, ground nutmeg and a hint of clementine.”
8. Trick or Treat–“A scary good blend of toasted marshmallow, smoldering woods and vanilla bean.”
9. Marshmallow Fireside–“Cozy up by a crackling fire with the warm scent of marshmallows, smoldering woods & vanilla.”
So there’s my 9 favorites for the mini candles (all those candles for $30 AND the $10 off?? you can’t beat it!!) I don’t think I need 9 candles, but after I smell them I’ll probably find a few that I would like to buy. But honestly, how could you not get in the mood for fall by the sounds of those candles?!
Also, here’s two that I saw that also sound very fall appropriate, but are not in a mini candle.. You could buy both of these for $22, which is a great deal also!
Autumn Sky–“Experience fall’s bright, crisp sky with notes of still green leaves, cedar and lemon wood.”
Tailgate–“It’s game day! Capture the fun of tailgating with a blend of dark cedarwood, sage and a touch of soft musk.”
So there you have it guys, my picks for fall candles.. You can find all of these at www.bathandbodyworks.com if you’re interested in looking at them or ordering them! Please let me know in the comments which ones you would buy! 🙂