If you’re like me then you love some dark nail polish for fall. I don’t really like to wear a straight up black, but I still like shades on the darker side. I have been searching for a while for some really pretty shades and I think I have finally found my favorites!! 🙂 Hope you enjoy & PLEASE leave me your favorites in the comments so I can check them out! 🙂
Also, I only did 1 coat for all of these (2 coats for Ballet Slippers & I Red A Good Book) & they look terrible because I cannot do a nice manicure.. But hopefully you can still see what they look like at least!
These are in no particular order by the way!
1. Essie “Carry On”- This shade is PERFECT for fall! Essie describes this color as “a deep romantic burgundy.” It almost leans on black, but you can definitely see the burgundy tint to it. This is probably my go-to fall color. I love the way this looks on your toes and I just love a dark nail anyway. I think dark nails make you look so sophisticated. So if you’re like me and don’t necessarily want to wear black, but still want a dark shade, then this is one you should check out! Purchase here
2. Essie “Fall in Line”- This is part of Essie’s 2014 Fall Collection and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. I’ve been looking for a nice green polish for a while now & this one is great! Essie describes it as an “enigmatic jade green.” This is not a dark shade, but it is perfect for fall nonetheless. So if you aren’t a fan of dark shades at all then you should try this one. Purchase here
3. Essie “Perfect Cover Up”-Here is yet another shade from their 2014 Fall Collection. This shade is described as a “powerful peacock teal.” This is another really beautiful shade that isn’t TOO dark and it definitely reminds me of fall. I have nothing that looks like it so I’m sure I’ll get a lot of wear out of it. Purchase here
4. Essie “Style Cartel”-Last one from the 2014 Fall Collection I swear! 😉 This shade is described as an “inky cobalt blue.” I kinda feel like it’s basically just a straight up navy, but what do I know? This shade is dark, but still not black. It’s a beautiful
inky cobalt blue navy shade that is perfect for fall as well! Purchase here
5. Wet n’ Wild “I Red A Good Book”–This shade is super cheap, but it’s pretty nice quality as well. This shade is definitely more of a brighter red, but the color is beautiful. I love a bright red in the fall & wintertime. This is actually the only red polish I own, so if you have a favorite please let me know so I can check it out! Purchase here
6. OPI “Bastille My Heart”-This is a great burgundy shade that is not too dark or leaning towards black, but is more of a true intense red. It’s a gorgeous color and I get a lot of enjoyment wearing it. I love a dark red in the fall and winter, it just makes anything you wear with it look super chic in my opinion. Purchase here
7. Essie “Ballet Slippers”-Now this shade is not dark at all, in fact, it’s super sheer. But let me tell you, I LOVE this shade. This is a recent purchase, but I’ve already worn it like crazy. Sometimes I like to just have a simple manicure that looks feminine and pretty and this color is perfect for that. It’s just a simple and basic color, but it’s so beautiful. Essie describes it as a “classic pale pink with a sheer finish.” It also award winning and best selling according to Essie, so that should tell you how awesome it is. If you don’t have this color (or one like it) then you should definitely pick it up.. Everyone could use a good neutral! Purchase here
Hope you enjoyed my faves.. Let me know which one was your favorite! Also, let me know what other fall shades I should try! Come back Wednesday for my “September Favorites” post! Have a Happy Monday Lovelies! 🙂