I’m back with another Wish List Wednesday Installment! I have been all over the place with these things.. fashion, jewelry, handbags, shower gels, etc. But I’ve been drooling over mostly makeup products lately, so that’s what I’m going to show you today. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products & let me know what you’re wishing for! Have a Happy Humpday Friends!
1. I’m wanting to try all sorts of new skincare out so I just recently purchased a skincare kit at Sephora, but I’m also looking at these as well:
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Set ($65) –“Discover beautiful, youthful-looking skin with this three-piece set, featuring Estée Lauder’s number one repair serum to fight all key signs of visible aging. The age-defying eye serum soothes delicate skin around the eye area and helps continuously repair the appearance of past damage caused by every major environmental assault. The fast-acting intensive nighttime cream delivers the essential moisture your skin needs while you sleep, leaving skin smoother, hydrated, and more even toned.” This set contains: – 1 oz Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair – 0.17 oz Estée Lauder Advanced Night Eye Repair – 0.5 oz Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Crème. HERE
Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare Sensations ($59) –“This day and night routine addresses many skincare concerns. From fine lines and wrinkles to large pores, rough texture, hyper pigmentation and dull and dry skin: cleanse, exfoliate, and treat skin with this incredible collection of products.” This set contains: – 1.5 oz African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™ – 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift™ Eye Gel- 0.5 oz Truth Revealed™ Super Crème SPF 15- 0.5 oz Truth Serum™ Collagen Booster- 0.5 oz Sheer Transformation™ – 0.5 oz Invigorating Night Gel™- 0.5 oz Walnut Complexion Scrub. HERE
Ole Henriksen The Works Kit ($48) –“Expertly blended with potent actives and enriched with premium botanicals, these products are designed to support natural cell turnover, replenish moisture, repair lost resiliency, and restore radiance for truly healthy skin. This set represents a complete regimen and is a perfect introduction to OLEHENRIKSEN.” This set contains: – 0.5 oz Sheer Transformation™ – 0.5 oz Lemon Strip Flash Peel – 0.5 oz Truth Serum™ Collagen Booster – 1.5 oz African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™ – 0.5 oz Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil. HERE
Caudalie Caudalie Favorites Kit ($32) –“This powerful five-piece set works together to produce a beautiful, fresh complexion. The antioxidant-rich, moisturizing Lip Conditioner provides soft lips and lasting comfort while the Hand and Nail Cream is formulated with moisturizing active ingredients, antioxidant grape polyphenols, and reparative organic fair trade shea butter to leave skin smooth and nourished. Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet deeply hydrates all skin types, even the hypersensitive ones. It instantly moisturizes, softens, and soothes. Part-toner, part-serum, the Beauty Elixir smooths the skin, tightens the pores, and provides an instant burst of radiance. Finally, the soap-free Cleansing Water effectively removes makeup while cleansing, toning, and moisturizing the skin.” This set contains: – 0.15 oz Lip Conditioner – 1 oz Hand and Nail Cream – 0.33 oz Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – 1 oz Beauty Elixir – 1.69 oz Make-up Remover Cleansing Water. HERE
2. L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints ($4) –” Making their much anticipated debut, Glazed Lip Paints give the intensely pigmented appearance of a lipstick, with the ease and glossy finish of a lipgloss. Glazed collection includes 18 of the most sought-after, trendsetting colors this season while providing long lasting, hyper glossy, ultra rich color to lips. Extreme bright colors cool and nourish lips with vitamin E and peppermint oil.” I personally love the colors: Tempt, Darling, Seduce, Feisty, Tango, Pin-Up, Bombshell, Blushing, and Hot Mess. HERE
3. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing ($39) –“This is a non-drying formula that also absorbs oil all day for flawlessly smooth, shine-free skin. Lightweight, smooth texture. Mattifying. Sweat- and humidity-resistant.” This is SUPER PRICEY, but I’ve seen people all over YouTube raving over it so if you wanna try it the best way would be to purchase a sample for $10.50 to try it out first! You could buy almost 4 sample tubes for the price of one! HERE
4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette ($49) –I’ve seen so many people using this palette & obsessing over it! I’ve wanted it for a long time now, but just recently really started wanting it again lol. Let me know if you have it and what you think about it! HERE
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Palettes:
Tamanna Palette ($29)– HERE
Maya Mia Palette ($29)– HERE
Catwalk Eye Shadow Palette ($29)– HERE
All of these shades in these palettes are GORGEOUS & they are only $29! That is an awesome deal for a palette! Let me know your favorite of these down below!
Well that’s pretty much it for my wish list so far.. Let me know what you’ve been eyeing! 🙂