So I haven’t done one of these posts in quite some time because I’ve had so many other things to share! But I decided I would go ahead & do one this week. Let me know what’s currently on your wish list & if you have a post like this, link it in the comments so I can check it out!
1. Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette–The 5 shades in this palette are “Breathless (pinky beige), Embraced (plummy rose), Whimsy (light pink), Bashful (rosy peach), Irreplaceable (mauve rose).” I think this blush palette is gorgeous & I really love Tarte blushes in general. This is a GREAT DEAL because you’re getting a decent amount of product with each blush (& they are normally $26 each) so you’re getting them for a steal.. plus, you get a cute little clutch case & a couple of hair pins, which is cute!
2. Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Moisturizer–I have this moisturizer in my little skincare kit from Origins & I really like it. It’s super hydrating (which is perfect for my dry skin) & it smells like oranges, which is nice. When I run out of my sample, I would like to purchase the full size.
3. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream–This is something else in my sample kit & it’s really nice as well. I use this at night before my moisturizer & my skin just feels really smooth & supple. It’s quite pricey, but the tub is really big & I only use a little, so it would last for a long time.
4. First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy–I have been on the hunt for an amazing eye cream for a long time now & just haven’t found one that blows me away. I’ve seen several people raving about this so I’m anxious to try it. If you know of an amazing eye cream, please let me know!
5. Bath & Body Works Candles in “Twisted Peppermint” & “Winter Candy Apple“–I have barely used my fall candles, but it’s time to start stocking up on winter candles as it will be here before you know it! Let me know your favorite winter scents so I can check them out!
6. Tory Burch REVA TUMBLED LEATHER BALLET FLAT–You guys have no idea how much I’ve been lusting over these shoes! I’ve wanted a pair like this for at least a year now, but I cannot justify spending $225 on a pair of shoes. If you have a pair of these, let me know if you think it’s worth it or not!