I’ve rounded up my most used items from October for you guys.. I’ve got some makeup, clothes, and jewelry, and of course a few random things that I really loved this month. If you did a post like this link it below so I can check it out or just tell me in the comments what your favorite products for the month were. Hope you enjoy! & by the way, I know I just mentioned this last month, but I cannot believe how quick the year is going by! It’ll be Christmas before ya know it! 🙂
1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette–after using this for a few days, I realize that I love it instead of hate it.
I was initially disappointed with the hand swatches, but I like the way the eye shadows look on my eyes.. It’s become a go-to palette!
2. Butter London LIPPY Moisture Matte Lipstick “Old Blighty”
3. Ulta Contour Lip Liner “Cocoa”
4. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks in “Fig” & “Berry”
5. Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in “Divine Wine”
6. Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in “Brazen Berry”
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush “Captivating”
8. NARS Blush “Luster”
9. MAC Lipstick in “Diva”–recent purchase, but wore it several days.
1. Old Navy Plaid Shirts
2. Brown Boots–in LOVE with these (Target)
3. Riding Boots
4. Black Rain Boots (Target)
5. Herringbone Vest (CoCo’s Chic Boutique)
6. Fedoras (Target)
1. Tortoise Fossil Watch
2. Forever 21 Chain Link Bracelet
3. Bib Jewelry Spike Bracelet
4. Le Boutique Shop Bangles
5. Purple Peridot Long Bow Necklace
1. TV Show “How to Get Away With Murder
2. TV Show “The Walking Dead” -DUH!
3. TV Show “The Blacklist”-Started watching on Netflix & I’m obsessed.. (finished the season in 5 days)