Hello lovelies! I thought it would be fun to do a post on my new obsession at the moment — leopard print! I’m going to link a bunch of cute stuff that has leopard print on it. Let me know your favorite item or if you would purchase any of it!
Leopard print is something that people either really love or probably hate. I think it’s fabulous & it’s the PERFECT addition to any outfit (in the right ways) to spice it up. 😉
1. Women’s Harper Zip Shootie ($24.99 on sale)–These booties are so freakin cute! I have already ordered them & I’m just waiting to get them in. I have an OOTD post already in mind to show them off so be on the lookout for that. But anyways, these shoes are so cute & would add the perfect flair to any look you’re going for. & they are on major sale.. You NEED these in your life!
2. Women’s Jaclyn Point Pump ($17.00 on clearance)–These pumps are also super cute & I’ve ordered them as well.. & I have no shame in telling you that lol. I’m also going to be styling these shoes in that same post I mentioned above so be ready for that. These are great for dressing up an outfit because pumps tend to look “dressier” than just plain old flats or just a plain black shoe. & these are on clearance so you really need to order them if you are interested.. Hopefully they will have your size.
3. Women’s Chaia Moccasin Slipper – Leopard Print ($19.99)–These little slippers are perfect for sitting around the house & looking stylish. They look super soft & cozy & come on, they are leopard print!
4. Jersey Top ($9.95)–This is a super cute top that is really cheap. It’s got more of a toned down leopard print on it, but it’s still really cute. & like I said, super cheap so that’s a huge plus.
5. Fine-knit Sweater ($24.95)–This one is a bit more expensive, but for a sweater it’s not a bad deal at all. It’s really cute & looks really soft so it would be a perfect addition to any wardrobe.
6. Leopard Print Scarf ($9.80)–This is a pretty simple item, just a scarf, but it’s really cute & would look great paired up with a sweater. It would add a little something extra to an otherwise simple outfit.
7. Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat ($64.90)–This item is pretty expensive, but I wanted to add it because if you really like leopard print then this would be a must have for you. I think it’s really cute & adds a pop to gloomy months during the fall/winter.
8. leopard ikat iphone 5 case ($40.00)–Your phone would look really cute wearing this little number.. It’s a fun pattern & would definitely stand out.
9. Le Boutique Shop Bauble Bangles – Lola ($27.99)–This bracelet is so cute & would add just a subtle hint of leopard to your look if that’s more your preference. It would match just about anything and look fabulous with a gold arm party.