Hello lovelies!! Here’s my latest installment of what’s on my current wish list. Let me know what’s currently on your wish list & if you have a post like this, link it below so I can check it out. 🙂 Happy Hump Day!
1. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 ($48.00)–I’ve seen a few YouTubers using this foundation lately & it looks really natural (which is what I look for in a foundation). Let me know if you’ve tried this & how you like it! It’s pricey, but it would be worth it if it was good.
2. Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm ($27.00)–I should not pay that much money for a lip balm, but I have heard so many people raving about this product. I have SUPER dry lips all the time and it’s so hard for me to wear lip liners and lipsticks without it looking really gross. Let me know if you think this product is worth it, or if you have a cheaper alternative in mind.
3. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy ($52.00 1 oz.)–This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I never used to wear perfume, but this is the first one I bought and it smells so delicious. I love the warmer scents as opposed to fresh scents and this one is perfect. Sephora lists the notes as “Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.”
4. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur ($72.00 2.5 oz.)–This is another perfume scent that I really love. I got this one in a set last year for Christmas with Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy Noir. I wish I could find it another set, but I haven’t been able too. Let me know if you’ve seen one anywhere! The notes in this one are “Wild Berries, Mandarin, Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Soft Jasmine, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood. ” It’s similar to Viva La Juicy as far as being a warm smell which is why I love it so much, but it also has a distinct enough difference that it’s worth having both.
5. Women’s Reina Riding Boot ($36.99)–I am all about some riding boots for fall/winter. I have a cognac colored pair, but I really need a black pair. These look really cute & they are super affordable (for boots) so they are on my wish list for sure!
6. Women’s Scarlett Block Heel Boot ($29.99)–These boots are sooo cute! I love booties with the chunky heel (that way I can actually walk in them) and these are on clearance for a great price! Definitely a must have for dressing up an outfit!
**These pictures are not mine, they came from Payless & Sephora.**