Today’s Wish List Wednesday is actually going to be quite big! I’ve been lusting over so many things recently since I’ve (sort of) stuck with my No Buy NOvember. I am really hoping to get my hands on some of these items either before or after Christmas. Let me know what’s on your current wish list! 🙂
1. Old Navy Plaid Pea Coat–I think this jacket is absolutely amazing & I feel like I really need it in my life.. Even though I don’t wear jackets a whole lot and I’m getting 2 for Christmas (not counting how many I already own).. But still, I love me some buffalo plaid & in the form of a jacket is even better! We’ll see if I can justify buying this baby at some point! 😛
2. Old Navy Quilted Vest–I have a newfound love for vests & this one is super cute & would go with ANYTHING. I’m getting a black puffer vest for Christmas, so I would prefer the white one in this style of vest, but I would definitely take either one (or both lol).
3. Target Rain Boots (Pink)–If you have kept up with blog recently then you know I already have these boots in black & red, but the pink ones are to die for! You can never have too many pairs of rain boots & these would look so cute paired with so many outfit combos!
4. Forever 21 Plaid Coat–I saw an IG friend wearing this coat recently & I fell in love. & I could not believe that it was from Forever 21! To me, it looks like a much more expensive coat than it really is. It’s actually on final sale, so if you want one you better hop on over to the site & get you one!
5. Kate Spade New York Handbag (Mulled Wine)–I believe it was my first (or second) wish list post I ever did that I mentioned I was really wanting a dark burgundy/wine shade purse. Well, I never got one and I’m still wanting one lol. 😉 I think this one is gorgeous, but I don’t know if I can justify spending the money.
6. Michael Kors Handbag (Claret)–This is another option for my burgundy/wine handbag obsession and it’s $90 cheaper. I really like this bag just for the fact that it looks roomy enough for me to fit my office essentials into it.. iPad, agenda book, etc.
7. Michael Kors Watch–I am in dire need of a gold watch. I have every other color I would need (as far as neutrals go), but I don’t have a gold one. I think this watch is gorgeous & it’s actually pretty affordable for it to be a Michael Kors one.
8. Jo Malone Cologne Collection–I’ve always wanted to try something from Jo Malone, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. This little set would be nice to have because it comes with 5 different scents, so I could try them all & decide which ones I like the best. The scents are, “Zesty Lime Basil and Mandarin, Blackberry and Bay, Amber and Lavender, Peony and Blush Suede, and Wood Sage and Sea Salt.” If you’ve ever had any of these scents, let me know your favorite!
9. Apple iMac Desktop–I am in the market for a new desktop or laptop and since all of my other stuff is Apple, I just kinda figured I would go with another Apple product. I really don’t want to spend that much money on a computer, so if you know of anything cheaper that works really well, let me know!
10. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones (Matte Pink)–I’ve heard tons of hype over these headphones, but I’ve never personally tried them. I would like to have some nice quality headphones to listen to my music so let me know if these are worth the price or if you’ve found something just as good. **You can get these for $97 today at Target for Black Friday**