Here is my latest installment of my wish list. It’s pretty short since it’s almost Christmastime & I know I’ll be getting several things, but I wanted to do the post anyway. Let me know what’s on your wish list right now! Enjoy! 🙂
1. Tory Burch York Small Buckle Tote ($245)–This purse is really pricey, BUT I stinkin’ love it! I think it just looks so simple & sleek. I could really almost get it in every color & be happy. I especially love the navy & plum though, as they are perfect colors for fall/winter. I love how the purse has dividing pockets so you can keep your things separated.
2. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black ($55 1 oz.)–I think this scent smells incredible! I’ve only had the chance to smell it on little samples that they send in magazines or with my purchases, but it smells delicious. It has that warm sort of sensual smell & that’s definitely my favorite type of scent. I’m not really a big fan of floral or light scents, so this one is perfect!
3. The North Face “Mossbud” Insulated Jacket ($149)–I love The North Face jackets & have several of them. I had never seen this one before, but it’s super cute & looks really warm & cozy as well!
4. Vests–I have nothing specific for this because I’m really just lusting over any type of vest at the moment. I’ve seen so many people rocking them this year & I have only my Herringbone Vest & a black quilted one I’m getting for Christmas. Let me know what cute vests you’ve found this season so I can look into them! I’m a big fan of the Old Navy vests, but I can’t seem to find the ones I want online & I’m also a big fan of the vests from J. Crew Factory, but I don’t feel like paying $98 for one.
5. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar ($49)–This is a new palette from Too Faced that is along the same lines as their infamous Chocolate Bar Palette, just with different colors! If you’ve been keeping up with my blog for a while, then you know I just recently picked up the Chocolate Bar Palette a couple of months ago & I’ve been loving it. I’m sort of on the fence about buying this one too, but the colors look gorgeous & I do love me some eye shadows! Let me know in the comments if you plan on buying this!
6. H&M Lace Dress ($24.95)–This lace dress is gorgeous & would be perfect for any holiday parties! I am in love with the black & the red. It’s just so classic & would be so easy to style. & it’s incredibly affordable for a dress, so that’s a major plus as well!