Hey guys! Happy Hump Day! 🙂 I’m so excited this week is halfway over.. But very bummed to think that I won’t have another day off until May.. :O But anyways, today is going to be one of my Wish List Wednesday posts since it’s been forever since I’ve done one! I’ve got a few makeup items as well as some boots. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you’ve been wishing for lately!
1. Sam Edelman ‘Petty’ Bootie ($129.95) — These boots are absolutely gorgeous & I am so in love with them! Buuuutttt I do not love the price tag.. Can I really justify spending $130 on a pair of boots? Probably not.. But I do really like them. I’ve been looking for some cheaper alternatives, but not really found anything I like more. Let me know if you have seen any similar boots for cheaper!
2. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer ($25) — I’ve seen really good things about this concealer so I’ve been wanting to try it for a while, I just haven’t took the plunge & bought it. I’m always on the lookout for an amazing concealer. Let me know if you’ve tried this before & what you think of it!
3. Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation ($47) — I’ve also seen really good things about this foundation. The only thing that makes me kind of iffy on whether to buy it is that it’s pretty expensive AND there are barely any color shades to choose from. They all look very yellow based to me so I’m not sure how I would match up with that. Again, let me know if you’ve tried this!
4. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in ‘Verve’ ($16) — This lipstick is described as a “muted brownish-plum” on MAC’s website. I saw Casey Holmes wearing this on her Instagram page & I loved it! It is more a purple color & was really pretty! I might as well try it out! 😉
5. Target ‘Pink’ Rain Boots ($39.99) — So I’ve shown these exact boots before in one of these posts, but guess what? I still want them! I was actually going to buy them the other day, but now of course they don’t have my size available so I’m on an email list. 😦 But maybe I’ll be able to get them soon! Let me know if you’ve seen any other solid pink rain boots!
Today’s post is a little short, because honestly, I went pretty overboard buying stuff after Christmas. 😦 oops.. But just be on the lookout for TONS of OOTD posts coming your way!