Even though February was a short month, I cannot believe it’s already over! It was a good month for me because it was my birthday month & I actually did quite a bit of shopping (oops). Let me know what your favorites for the month were! 🙂
*Everything shaded in pink is a link to where you can purchase these products*
1. MAC Eye Shadows in Nylon, Tempting, Woodwinked, and Brule — ($10 each for refill pans or $16 each for eye shadow in case)
Left to Right: Tempting, Brule, Nylon, Woodwinked
2. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealers in Brightening & Light ($8.99 each)
3. L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation ($12.99)
4. MAC Blush in Melba — ($17 for refill pan or $22 for blush in case)
5. NYX Highlighting & Contour Palette ($24.99)
6. Mary Kay Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette — only available if you order from a consultant, but every drugstore brand sells pencils like this.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Brunette ($22.00)
8. Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Brazen Berry ($7.49)
9. NYX Matte Lip Cream in Milan ($5.99)
10. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara ($27.50)
11. Dior Addict It Lash Mascara ($27.50)
12. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette ($29.00)
13. Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer ($39.00)
1. Rampage Inkling Black Riding Boots — on clearance at Belk if you can find your size!
3. Red Rain Boots — I got mine at Target, but they are only available online & the red is sold out. I linked the boots anyway in case you want a different color, they are $39.99. I’m linking red Hunter boots here in case you really want red, they are more expensive, but great quality I’m sure.
4. Forever 21 Aviator Sunglasses ($5.80)