Hey lovelies! I don’t know about you, but I love seeing what kind of perfumes people have because it gives me ideas of what scents I need to try out. I personally like darker scents rather than fresh or floral scents, although I do have a few of those. Let me know your favorite perfume so I can check them out!
I listed the ones I currently have, but I also mentioned a couple that I’ve used up that I love.
*All of the descriptions listed are from the websites I’ve got linked for these perfumes.*
1. Prada Candy ($66 for 1 oz.) — “Prada CANDY is instantly seductive—pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada CANDY takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature.”
2. Victoria’s Secret Incredible — apparently not available anymore, but I linked this body spray for you. “Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible. Bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood.” ($25 for 8.4 oz.)
3. Coach Poppy ($48 for 1 oz.) — “Poppy Blossom is an exhilarating scent that celebrates the playful side of the Poppy woman – flirty, feminine and fun. Fresh and floral, Poppy Blossom opens with notes of Lychee, Raspberry and Mandarin. Its heart is a vibrant bouquet of Muguet, Tuberose and Jasmine. A base of Praline, Vanilla and Blond Woods complete the scent with a blend of sweetness and warmth.”
4. Coach Poppy Blossom ($48 for 1 oz.) — “Inspired by the playful spirit of the original Poppy, Poppy Blossom combines the vivacious energy of Poppy with the floral femininity of Poppy Flower. This luminous and warm fragrance is inspired by the modern beauty of the Poppy Woman.”
5. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black ($55 for 1 oz.) — “Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black is an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine.”
6. DKNY MYNY ($48 for 1 oz.) — “Experience the urban, carefree, spirited new DKNY MYNY fragrance that’s as eclectic and passionate as New York the city we love. Be a part of it! Top notes of raspberry, galbanum, and pink pepper. Middle notes of Egyptian jasmine, freesia, and orris. Bottom notes of patchouli heart, vanilla absolute, creamy musks, and ambergris.”
7. Coach Signature ($50 for 1 oz.) — “Signature by COACH is pretty, chic and playful: a blend of soft, fresh fruits and florals with a heart of fragrant yellow blossoms and warm hints of amber and wood.”
8. Chloe Chloe ($75 for 1 oz.) — “Capturing the spirit of women, the Chloé vision is not about one singular woman, but rather about the rich and varied personalities of all Chloé women. This fresh, smooth floral fragrance evokes sublime powdery rose. The effect is chic, comfortable, and entirely addictive.Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.”
9. Aqua41 Moonlit Coast (on sale for $25 1.7 oz.) — “Fresh notes of pink grapefruit, coastal bergamot, and white currant combine with dew-kissed jasmine.”
10. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir ($72 for 1.7 oz. ) — “A rich interpretation of the signature Viva la Juicy scent, Viva la Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. ”
>>Out of the ones I currently own my top 3 would definitely be: Prada Candy, Coach Poppy Blossom, and Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black.
*My all-time favorite scent is Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. You can get 1 oz for $52. “The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine.”
*I also really love Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur. The smallest size for this one is 2.5 oz. for $72. “Viva la Juicy La Fleur is a sheer veil of sparkling mandarin and wild berries, combined with luminous florals of lush honeysuckle, gardenia petals, and soft jasmine. A whisper of creamy gourmand reminiscent of the Classic Viva la Juicy elicits an addiction that envelops the skin.”